US Technologies (UST) is one of the largest independent service companies in the United States for quality driven, expert refurbishment, repair, upgrades, sales and testing. We are specialists for an array of wafer handling robots and robot arms designed for both vacuum and atmospheric applications. Our comprehensive repair services provide OEM quality without the OEM price tag or long lead times along with full-functional testing capabilities at or above OEM specifications. UST’s core business is to support out of warranty, legacy products with extensive warranty coverage to provide for greater asset recovery and reduced costs. Our Main facility located in Fair Lawn NJ supports the medical, military, telecommunications, transportation industries with our Marlborough, MA facility focused 100% on robotics refurbishment support.
Along with our robotics service, US Technologies has a very active repair/refurbishment support program for a number of Advanced Energy, RFPP and ENI RF and DC generators. To reinforce our technical capabilities, UST provides RF Amplifier repair services for highly complex Toshiba and Analogics amplifiers used in the medical industry.
Service Highlights and Benefits
- Shortened repair/refurbishment cycle times for significantly reduced customer down-time along with a full 1 year warranty
- Flat Rate, highly competitive pricing to provide our customers the ability to budget services more accurately
- Testing at or above OEM specifications with test reports provided for each unit
- Full capability to upgrade robot versions and levels
- Advanced Exchange programs are available with our extensive stock of product
- In-house design and engineering team has the capability to fully support product down to the subassembly level
- Extensive parts procurement experience with in house counterfeit avoidance programs to ensure that quality standards are maintained as well as inventory levels for long-term product support
- Repair/Refurbishment, Sales (Spares) Support of atmospheric and vacuum robots, arms, controllers, RF and DC generators and other system related peripherals and subassemblies